In tune with the common recruitment of assistants and officers in public sector banks, National Insurance Company published common recruitment for assistants in four public sector Insurance companies. This is a great opportunity for every one aspiring for a career in finance/insurance sector.
ü NATIONAL INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
ü THE NEW INDIA ASSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
ü ORIENTAL INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
ü UNITED INDIA INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
Total Number of openings: 2600
Scale of Pay (Pre-revision): 7640-440(1)-8080-480(2)-9040-540(5)-11740-625(2)-12990-760(3)-15270-790(2)-16850-840(5)- 21050. Total emoluments (Pre-revision) approximately Rs.15000/- per month in a metro city.
1. Written test will be conducted by the NATIONAL INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
2. Interview and Computer Proficiency Test for short listed candidates will be conducted by each company.
Who can apply:
Educational Qualification (as on 31.05.2013)
1. Graduate from a recognized University
Pass in HSC/XII class examination with 60% marks (50% for Ex-servicemen, SC/ST and Persons with Disabilities);
2. Knowledge of Regional Language i.e. Language of the State of Recruitment.
Age (As on 30 June 2013): 18 – 28. Upper age relaxation as per govt rules for for categories like SC/ST/OBC/PWD.
Selection will be based on
(a) Written Test
(b) Interview and Computer Proficiency Test for short listed candidates
Written Test Details:
Duration: 2 Hrs
|Total Marks obtained shall be
proportionately reduced to a base of 35 marks (A)
|Total (A) + (B)||50|
Note: Computer Proficiency Test marks will not be added with the final score, even though candidate needs to qualify that test.
How to apply:
Candidates should apply online before the last day of registration.
Visit https://www.onlinesubmit.in/nicl2013/ for applying online.
Candidates should apply for vacancies in one State only. They will be allocated a Written Test venue in that state.
1. Candidates need a scanned copy of photograph and scanned copy of signature before starting the online application process (visit https://www.onlinesubmit.in/nicl2013/Advertisement.aspx for more details).
2. Once the online application is submitted successfully, bank challan will be generated. Take a print out of this challan. Use this challan for payment of fees.
3. Visit the nearest SBI branch to deposit fees.(Visit https://www.onlinesubmit.in/nicl2013/Advertisement.aspx for more details)
4. After 3 days of fees payment, visit the application status and take a print out of the application.
5. Keep one copy of the challan safe, for this needs to be submitted at the time of the written examination.
General/OBC Male Candidates: Rs 200 + Rs 20 (service charge) = Rs.220
General/OBC Female candidates: Rs. 100 + Rs.20 = Rs.120
SC/ST/PWD/XS = Rs.50 + Rs.20 = Rs.70
|Online Registration commences from||18th May 2013|
|Last Date for Registration of Online Applications||8th June 2013|
|Payment of Application fees||18th May 2013 to 12th June 2013|
|Dates of Written Examination||14th July 2013 and/or 21st July 2013|
|Download of the call letter for examination||Within 7 days prior to the date of examination|